Questions for fellow IBD Bloggers and/or readers!
- Do you have Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis?
- What was the most embarrassing IBD related thing that has happened to you thus far?
- How did you react when you were diagnosed with IBD?
- When you were diagnosed did you already have an idea of what IBD was? if so were you right?
- Whom is the most supportive person in your life?
- Has the diagnosis changed your life?
- Are you embarrassed to tell people that you have IBD, how long does it take you to tell people you have IBD?
- What reactions have you had after telling people of your IBD?
- What is your main trigger food? (only one)
- What is the best and worst part about having IBD?
- Lastly ,Where was the odd’s place you had to take a shit!?
- Crohn’s Disease
- Going for an extremely loud dump in a bathroom full of catty girls.
- I was in a flog , I mean i was so sick during that time i didn’t really have a reaction ,but I was surprised yet relived
- I had heard of Crohn’s before on the T.V show “Extreme makeover home addition” and a few other time but didn’t really have a clear understanding of the disease so not really.
- the most supportive person “IBD” wise would be…Well i don’t really have a “go to” person about my IBD , therefore i would say My IBD family on the Support groups , there is always someone there to answer your questions and give much-needed understanding and support , I would erg everyone to join the Facebook support groups.
- Yes the diagnosis has changed my life, it gave me an understanding of my symptoms and oddly enough made me a more confident person…
- Not at all, I enjoy telling people i have IBD it gives me a chance to educate them..i wear a “Ask me about my Crohn’s disease shirt” a lot so , for me it does not take long to tell people about it , usually within the first conversation with somebody i somehow bring up the fact that i have IBD. IBD is a big part of my life so i have no reason to hide it, neither should you.
- I get the “know it all reaction” a lot, you know the one where they say “I have heard of that before, my sister’s boyfriends brother’s friends aunts niece’s cousin has it so i know exactly how you feel..” or the one where they tell you what you should or shouldn’t be eating and/or doing, ya i rarely get a good reaction , I’m not sure what a good reaction would be maybe if they said something like “oh I’m sorry that most be hard, I’m not sure what that is, what is IBD really about?”
- The best part about IBD is sharing my story and meting the wonderful people in the IBD family.
- The worst part would be the pain and fatigue/knowing this is a life long pervasive disease.
- I shit in a plastic bag once.