Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them. (provide a link to your post)
- This rule is optional you can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
A big thank you to the wonderful Amy whom blogs at…
OSTOMISM NOT PESSIMISM™
for nominating me for the inspirational blogger award, it is amazing to know that anyone actually reads my blog let alone likes it! be sure to check out her blog she is a very talented and a truly brave IBDer, Thanks so much for everything you do Amy you are truly amazing ❤
Seven Facts About Me
- I was born in Moncton New Brunswick and always relate myself to be a New Brunswick’er not a Quebec’er, even tho i moved from NB at age 10.
- I was diagnosed at 17 with Crohns Disease after become very ill, at the hospital i was told it could be anything from IBD to cancer and was diagnosed fairly quickly (about a month)
- I moved out of my parents house at 19 to an “apartment” (it was more of a S#it hole then anything but we wont go there now)
- I have two amazing dogs Fluffer the beagle and Mable the black GoldenDoodle, they mean the world to me. At the hardest times I feel they are the reason I get out of bed , (even tho the piss me off sometimes!!) they are a constant with out a doubt support for me, I don’t know where i would be without them…I could go on and on about them but I shall stop.
- I love photographer it is a great way to escape your life and focus on something beautiful , I need to do more of it.
- I can come off as negative at times even tho i believe i’m really not, I do try to write/say positive things but sometimes its just not possible and… negative thing can sound funnier 😉 it’s always good to get a laugh out of someone.
- I LOVE IBD blogging ,I love the feeling when it shows i have effected some bodies day , I love writing things that may educate at least one person , i love that. I also just love being able to write/read about the one thing that effect my life as well as many others and be able to get/give feed back , it make’s me feel not alone we have all felt alone at times and the recognition can do wonders.
I nominate Kenzie at Motorcycles, Books & Fructose She share’s her life store wonderfully it is so personal I just love reading her post.
I nominate Fare Up hope at FlareUpHope.com this is a great blog , awesome information , personal stories it is very inspirational.
I nominate Kelly at Kellyontherun.com #purpleproject this blog is amazing what a great writer! very honest and poetic a great read every time !
nominate CROHNIEGAL at thecrohniegalchronicles.wordpress.com Another wonderfully personal blogger , and great photographer if i may add.
I nominate Another Hope Entirely at AnotherHopeEntirely.wordpress.com truly brave warrior , love reading her posts
I nominate Kristie at Dear Crohn’s, I Hate Your Guts just the name of that blog alone its so forthcoming , I love her.
I nominate Jeffrey at the A Guy With Crohn’s ,He is awesome , really great info on this blog!
I now nominate Josh at Crohnie Man another truly great informer , very educational blog
Of course I nominate Amy at OSTOMISM NOT PESSIMISM™. I talked about how great she was before but i’ll just say she is amazing 🙂
I nominate Stephen Dempster at Behind the Times….. wonderful links on his blog I love seeing all stuff!
I nominate Jacquie at Life Happens. I love this blog it is visual very appealing and again she has wonderful insight on IBD
I nominate Christina W. Matthies at a more well-known blog THE CROHN’S DIARIES , I love this blog it was one of the first i started reading even before i began blogging myself. I also use to love watching Christina on the IBD round table
I nominate Damion at My Cranky Gut , this is a very factual and interesting blog to read.
I am sure there are many more AMAZING bloggers but this is all i can think of atm so there you have it, my nominations, sorry this took so long!
Please participate in the awareness video follow the like for all the info!
Google plus: +MerandaRoben